Thursday, September 8, 2011

Missoni for Target


Is your calendar marked?  
Missoni for Target hits stores on Tuesday, September 13th and I don't know about you, but I plan to be at the door at 8am with my nose pressed against it.  


I have seriously been dreaming about that bike...

and this dress...

and I am digging the pumps.  
They even have the signature orange tag!


And this!!!  
L.O.V.E.



But this...I'm not so sure.

I can't tell if it's a swimsuit or a halter, and are those pajama bottoms?  Seriously, I am cracking up just thinking about one of my friends walking through Lunds in this get-up.  

Overall, I think the enormous 400 piece collection is brilliant.  Some of my uber-fashionista friends think it's a sellout on Missoni's part and actually winced when we were discussing ithe subject over Labor Day weekend.  I was so excited to tell my girls about my plan to be at the store before the doors opened and a couple of them were genuinely concerned.  
Will they not hit the town with me in my Target Missoni next to their real deal?  I have one friend who won't even wear the "M" by Missoni (second tier) line because she thought THAT was selling out! 
 I plan to fool her, as I have many times before with my Target treasures- she didn't even know Target sold clothes, can you believe that business?? 
For me, it's all about the high and the low, making it your own- put it with some great shoes, pretty jewelry, and no one has to know it came from Target, or maybe you want them to.  But whatever you do, rock it with confidence.
Just do me a favor and think twice about that halter top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment