Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hell in a Hand Basket?


20 kids is not my cup of tea, but ya know what, these folks seem to take it to a whole new level, in a good way.  Have you seen how still those children sit?  How respectful they are?  How well they get along with one another?  How freakin' organized they all are?  Either Michelle is slipping them all a boatload of Xanax or they are doing something right.  And clearly Mr. and Mrs. are still doing it.  Not sure when or where, but apparently they are and I say, "Congrats Y'all!"  Leave them the hell alone, people.  This family is actually positively contributing to society, raising good, honest children, and can I say, doing it DEBT FREE!!  Amazing.  Kudos to you Duggars- you have my blessing to have 20 more if you like.



Next up- Tattoo Barbie.  
Really?  What is the big deal? WHO CARES!!  
So you're trying to tell me that because someone has a tattoo (or fifty) it means they won't make a good parent?  I dare you to go check out that prissy little PTA lady's ankle and she just might have a few Greek letters and a butterfly tattooed underneath her tennis sock.  One or fifty, what's the difference??  Stop judging and get back to parenting.


Now this is a tough one.  Money grubbing and camera hungry she may be, but I still feel our little Kim is a true romantic at heart and just made a really, super bad, double bad decision here.  I think it's him.  He just seems mean and all of my sisters agree so there you have it.  Kim, just move along and we will forget it ever happened but you must, must stop bashing Minnesota and our people in the process.  If that does not subside I might just have to kick your big ass.


Now I don't know why poor Kenny popped up on my television screen the other day, but man, The Gambler has fallen on some hard times with this botched face lift.  It is seriously so disturbing that I had to rewind the clip (yes, I sometimes watch Entertainment Tonight when I'm cooking) and freeze it to study what the hell is going on here.  This is an entirely different human being, like he requested to his plastic surgeon, "Um, I'm going into the witness protection program so can you give me a completely new identity?"  
Poor fella.  He didn't need anything done in the first place, maybe a little lift of the eyelids, but he was kinda smokin' for an old dude, in a country western sort of way.  "Son I've made a life- outta readin' people's faces..."  
Well, not any longer Kenny.  Sorry.


So is society going to hell in a hand basket with 72 day marriages, 20 children families, gratuitous plastic surgery and tattooed toys?  No, I don't think so but our world is changing at a mind boggling pace and it's our job to look beyond what's obvious and not judge.  Kenny is still Kenny, even if he can't blink.  Kim is still a Kardashian even if she was a Humphries for three months so thank God we can all get back to speculating what toolbag she might choose next.  And those sweet Duggars, just go watch one episode.  They should be allowed to have as many kids as they want without people talking smack about them.  
And Tattoo Barbie, well, I say "just in time for Christmas folks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment