Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Teresa's Got a Gun

Watch out.  Teresa Guidice is on a rampage, and she's got Juicy Joe by her side.  This woman is one scary Italian and I would not want to be in her line of fire.  After watching the two Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion shows I can't decide if I feel sorry for this woman or if she is just plain batshit crazy and delusional.  On the surface it would appear that she is at odds with everyone and everything- family, friends, even poor Andy Cohen, but what the hell is really going here?  And more importantly, why would anyone in their right mind expose themselves to that kind of ridicule, scrutiny and judgement?  I know these people are NOT in their right mind, but really??!!


I'm sure that all of the instant "fame" is overwhelming for Teresa and trying to recover from their colossal financial disaster with the entire world watching (who really buys $120,000 in furniture anyway? and in one stop? and in cash???) is stressful to say the least, but she seems a little bit like a defensive, terrified caged animal just trying to protect herself.  My question is, why the hell is she not walking (running?!) away from all of this?  And why is Juicy not pulling the plug on this insane Bravo trainwreck?  Is 100K really that important?  I love these Housewife shows, but as I have said before, at what cost?  Suicide in Beverly Hills and now Teresa's complete spiral into reality TV hell?  Why, people....why??!!


Before her "bubbies" and notorious bankruptcy, Teresa was a funny, goofy, happy go lucky lady who seemed madly in love with "Juicy Joe" and her girls.  She seemed like the kind of gal you wanted to hang out with because of the pure humor she provided in virtually any situation. Frankly, it's just plain sad, and dare I say, gross?  Who can forget Gia's tragic (in more ways than one) song at her sister's birthday party?  And that christening?  What about Joe Gorga pleading to his father in Italian about wanting approval and love?  Disaster, people.  Total disaster.  It's like a Shakespearean  tragedy unfolding right in front of us- I feel like I need to do my part and stop watching but I can't look away.  They are currently filming the next season and frankly, I'm a little nervous about what might go down.  I thought they were all safe in their Franklin Lakes mansions after Danielle made her not-so-subtle exit, but I fear Juicy might take too many steroids one morning and go straight-up cuckoo (imagine Kathy saying this as she twirls her finger at her temple, "cuckoooo, cuckooo") on those Manzo's.  


Bravo is teetering on the edge here with this stuff...I think they just need Rachel Zoe to fly to Jersey and get all of "youz" in one room and sing a little lullaby like she did to Baby Skylar.  I think Rachel might have just DIED last night when she saw that moment- sweet, but oh my.  Bravo, please!!  Help these people, they are becoming total caricatures of themselves.  
And I must say, tragically, I love it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment