Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Afterglow


What can I say?  Grandview Lodge might never be the same again.
  
Words are not enough- very simply "thank you" from the bottom of my heart to the Grandview Gang for making the trek in your "Up North Chic" attire to eat, drink, laugh, and dance like teenage fools with me.  You are an amazing collection of individuals that I adore more than you know and I am still basking in the afterglow of my birthday weekend.   I am blessed and thankful to have every single one of you in my life- you truly made me feel special and sent me off to "40" in style.  Thank you!!!

And to you my dear sweet Mr. C, you continue to blow me away each day and I not only love you for your thoughtfulness, kindness and sincerity, but for your unique displays on the dance floor, your ability to piss off bridesmaids, and your talent with Power Point.  I love you!





Thank you!!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment