Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pinning


Everyone looks to different sources when seeking inspiration, but my go-to spot (on the Internet, at least) is Pinterest.  I could spend hours looking at images of well, literally EVERYTHING.  It's serious eye candy for interiors, recipes, fashion, quotes, wallpaper, destinations, you name it, you can find it on this site.  For someone like me that literally has cabinets filled with back issues of every magazine and file folders stuffed with tear sheets, this site has been a virtual space saver and the creators are genius in my mind.  I actually have to set a time limit for my pinning sessions because I can so easily get carried away and the hours can quickly pass by if I let them.

Here's what I'm currently pinning-
Quotes-
I love this one


Places I want to go-
Dorado Beach, Puerto Rico, right girls?


Interiors-
I would die for a new closet or a mudroom like this




Recipes-
I need an appetizer recipe for tonight


Backyard Inspiration-
I've been meaning to do this to my backyard table for a while


Party Ideas-
We have a 70's party this weekend and I'm trying to get excited about dressing up...I'm thinking Charlie's Angels.  My friends nixed Roller GIrl as me on skates at a party is not a great idea.  But Mr. C as the dude from Boogie Nights...oh yeah!





But the quotes are my favorite.  You can find one for every mood...











Happy Pinning, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment