Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sip.Savor.Style...


Simplify and streamline!!  

Please excuse the corny alliteration but sadly it's time to retire About Town and make everything that I'm doing just slightly more cohesive.  About Town gave me the confidence and motivation to write, and Sip.Savor.Style has given me a sharper direction of where I want it all to go so the two simply had to marry.  This blog site will still have the same feel or "voice" if you will but it was getting too complicated and time consuming to assume two identities.  And two Facebook pages, and two Twitter accounts.  You can imagine I was feeling just slightly schizophrenic, so it only made sense that the two ideas become one and I hope you will continue to follow and enjoy what you read.  Check out the website if you haven't had the chance and if you don't mind take a moment and please "like" the Sip.Savor.Style Facebook page and you can find me on Twitter as well.  

I have no idea why but this P!nk song (even if the video is sorta weird) seems to be my Sip.Savor.Style theme song.  It's fast, motivating and kinda says it all,  so raise a glass and enjoy! Cheers to the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment