Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

I hope you all had a fabulous Easter or Passover and were able to celebrate your blessings with close family and friends.  We sure did!  A gorgeous spring day gave way to one of the most beautiful tables I have ever seen (complete with fancy folded napkins done by a DUDE, I might add!), stunning wines and Champagne, and a delicious spread of all the traditional dishes of the day.  Thank you to our lovely host and hostess for their abundant hospitality, love and friendship!  We are truly blessed.


Just look at those napkins!  When asked where he learned how to fold like a true pro, the response was, "The internet.  You too can learn."  
I think I will leave the fancy folding to this talented fellow.

One of the many delicious Pinot Noir bottlings from St. Innocent in Oregon.  www.stinnocentwine.com


Our bountiful Easter feast

No comments:

Post a Comment