Thursday, December 8, 2011

Favorite Things of 2011



If you are looking for holiday inspiration, look no further than Pinterest.  If you don't know what it is, go right this very minute and sign up.  I swear it is one of my most fun discoveries this year. If you are anything like me you have old, tattered, exploding file folders full of images and nonsense.  Forget it- now there's Pinterest.  Go to the website, sign up (if you need an invite email me) and start pinning.  It's that easy, but don't say I didn't warn you- it is so extremely, super crazy addictive!  
You can literally pin anything on the web to create your inspiration boards- I have boards for interiors (organized by room!), travel, tablescapes, quotes, you name it, you can create it.  Grab the button for your dashboard so that as you are browsing the web you can pin the image, assign it to any board and have all of your inspiration categorized and organized right before your eyes.  Amazing.  And don't forget to follow your friends and grab what inspires them- it just might inspire you too!




No comments:

Post a Comment