Friday, February 11, 2011

Identity Crisis


The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Or Edina?

When we were in San Francisco last weekend our friend The Producer said he read my blog. I was surprised, not to mention quite flattered. Why would Mr. Hollywood want to read about what happens in suburban Minneapolis? Or the Midwest for that fact. He actually said it was some pretty good stuff, but that I needed to focus more, spotlight our cool little community, work some angles. Basically he was saying in a very polite way (surprising after twelve Manhattans) that I had a blog identity crisis. It's no secret I am a touch (OK, a lot) ADD. My interests, thoughts, rants, raves, peeves, you name it, are all over the board. But, The Producer had a point. I mean, this is the guy that was pulled into a swimming pool by Angelina Jolie after she won the Golden Globe for Gia. He's worked on every evening news entertainment show imaginable, and well, he's been around the block in Hollywood and knows a thing or two. So he said, "I want to hear more about Edina." Well, OK, I can try that. Seems most of my posts are about "The Bubble" anyway, so why not give it a try?
He said to give him a little "Real Housewives of Edina".

Hmmm....be careful what you ask for. There's some pretty good dirt in these parts.
Just not sure I could convince my crew...what do you think Gusto, Vanessa, Fuq, Jules, Shanaynay, K-Dawg, Tchutspk, Demanda?

Grittier then New York? More fun then Orange County? Definitely less plastic surgery then Beverly Hills.
I think we need to call Andy Cohen. Stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment