Saturday, December 18, 2010

I Spy..

luckily he doesn't bite


or maybe he does..

the amazing molly rice

me and mr. c

celebrating the season

DJ something something

the llama and his handler

with my little eye just about the coolest party (holiday or otherwise) I have EVER attended, and let me tell you, I've been to a few. The talented force beyond Spyglass Creative, Molly Rice and Andy Slothower put on what is surely the most fabulous soiree in town. Can you say not one but TWO roaming llamas, a papier mache tiger that was like something out of a Chinese New Year parade, full bar, amazing food (complete with a round of 10pm sliders from Lurcat next door), and a seriously cool DJ rockin' all kinds of vinyl. Oh, and did I mention the folks on stilts? Is your head spinning yet? Put it all together in the hippest office space downtown and you've got yourself one hell of a bash.

Now I have to go get ready for my holiday party tonight...yikes.

1 comment: