Friday, November 19, 2010

Color, please.


Color, Color, Give Me Color!


deGournay wallpaper- to die for! love the orange mohair chairs



A study by Katie Ridder


Michael S. Smith's "Poppy" fabric

Anne Coyle Interiors - I am all about the upholstered headboard


I have a thing for Chinese lantern light fixtures

Love the pop of color in the fixture against the stark backdrop



All my favorite colors at work


Love this chandelier!

I am a complete fool for color...give me turquoise, a little coral, a dash of brown, apple green, screaming hot pink. I love them all and the eye candy above is no exception. If I could have my entire house explode in a Willy Wonkaesque wheel of color, rest assured I would. But I am the only female in my home and I am not sure it would go over so well....so I will live out my fantasy right here and in my imagination. Aren't these rooms beautiful!?










No comments:

Post a Comment